Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The winner for third Interview

The winner for third Interview
After reading the 3rd interview for all my classmates I chose Hailey, Eder to be my winner for the 3rd interview. The reasons I chose her to be my winner because, she covered all the fourth elements and parameters. Firstly, in the interview she describes the preparation of her interview following with the description of how the interview was conducted and how easy it was for her to conduct the interviewee. She presents the facts and wrote a report about the country (Saudi Arabia) in a very meaningful way. I can actually see from the writing how Saudi Arabia would look like. She explains the culture and different information about Saudi Arabia in the country report. She also, mentions the work cites at the end of her post. Secondly, the interview transcripts, she took with me as an interviewee. In my opinion she conducted me very well. She has all the core questions that she had to put through the interview. Moreover, her document is well prepared which shows that really put effort in her work. I think some of the places of her interview had specific information about the culture which means she really asked the interviewee indeed questions. The part I liked mostly about her interview is that when I read her first interview, it seemed that she didn’t put much effort but, the 3rd interview looks really good for me. Thirdly, she mentions in her interview the objectives and what she learned from her interviewee. She asked me too many good questions that I did not expect. Such as “Do the bride and groom kiss at the end?” I said that because I am from Saudi Arabia and I really surprised when she asked me that. Her question is kind for specific and no body from outside the country can think about this question. Finally, her interview had all the components that were needed for the perfect interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment