Thursday, November 18, 2010

The winner for 2nd interview

The winner for 2nd interview
        
After reading the 2nd interview for all my classmates I chose Schleif, Emily to be my winner for the 2nd interview. The reasons why is she the winner because, she covered all the fourth elements and parameters. Firstly, in the interview she describes the preparation of her interview following with the description of how the interview was conducted and how easy it was for her to conduct the interviewee. She presents the facts and wrote a report about the country (Saudi Arabia) in a very meaningful way. I can actually see from the writing how Saudi Arabia would look like. She explains the culture and different information about Saudi Arabia in the country report. She also, mentions the work cites at the end of her post. Secondly, the interview transcripts, she took with her interviewee Mutaz Aljuligum. In my opinion she conducted the interviewee very well. She has all the core questions that she had to put through the interview. Moreover, her document is well prepared which shows that really put effort in her work. I think some of the places of her interview had specific information about the culture which means she really asked the interviewee indeed questions. The part I liked mostly about her interview is that when I read her first interview, it seemed that she didn’t put much effort but, the 2nd interview looks really good for me. Thirdly, she mentions in her interview the objectives and what she learned from her interviewee. Also I noticed I her country report that she did good research about Saudi Arabia. I said that because I am from Saudi Arabia and I really surprised when I read the country report because she wrote about some information that not showing easily to anyone. Such as ‘Riyadh means “garden” in the official language Arabic. The capital city alone has an estimated population ‘That means she did really good job. Finally, her interview had all the components that were needed for the perfect interview

No comments:

Post a Comment